Providing comprehensive advice and professional assistance in the field of legalizing the residence and employment of foreigners, as well as in Polish immigration, civil and labor law. Support at every stage of the administrative proceedings, starting with the preparation of the necessary documents and ending with the receipt of a positive decision.
  • Getting a Social Security number (PESEL)
  • Registration of residence (meldunek)
  • Legalizing work (oświadczenia, zezwolenia na pracę),
  • Temporary residence permits (karta czasowego pobytu)
  • Permanent residence permits (karta stałego pobytu)
  • Long-term EU residence permit (pobyt rezydenta długoterminowego UE)
  • Appeal against a negative decision (apelacja/odwolanie)
  • Other types of letters or appeals to state authorities
Contacts: +48535767000 (Press 2 – legalization) Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00  
Связаться с нами